Global Women’s Leadership Network (GWLM) is seeking a talented IT specialist to update and maintain the organization’s computing infrastructure and implement new technologies across teams. The ideal candidate possess strong programing skills, specially in HTML, Java and SQL
We are looking for someone enthusiastic, self-motivated, collaborative and adaptable who possess a strong sense of responsibility. The position requires an ability to make decisions and follow through with minimal supervision. Applicants with superior planning and organizational skills will have first preference.
• Maintain a robust and flexible computing infrastructure (email, file server, Google Analytics, e-conferencing, social media tools, mobile giving, donor database, Constant Contact, etc. ).
• Facilitate the effective integration of technology by GWLN staff and alumni through training, consulting and other support activities.
• Support marketing with website and event needs (audiovisual, presentations, digital equipment including cameras and video camcorders).
• Evaluate and recommend technology solutions to improve efficiencies.
• Global advocacy
• Passion for social justice and gender equality
• BS or BA Degree preferred
• Proficiency in computer programming, specifically HTML, Java, and SQL.
• Ability to work effectively with a diverse range of individuals and groups.
• Effective communicator and troubleshooter.
• Ability to make decisions and follow through with minimal supervision.
• BONUS: Basic understanding of design tools such as Photoshop or Illustrator for graphic work.
Perform independently and collaboratively as part of a team
Part-time - up to 20 hours a week
Can work virtually; May be required to attend team meetings semi-monthly
The volunteer position is unpaid.