We are looking for motivated and young committed individuals to coordinate our summer camp starting from June 011 - Aug 10, 2018, at the Pacific Art League
* Handle the registration desk
* Sign in and out kids participating in camp
* Greet students and parents at the entry point
* Give them directions to classrooms in which camps are organized
* Assist the instructor during the class as needed
* Ensure kids safety at PAL
* Serving as a role model and assisting with daily responsibilities such as: preparing materials and clean up
* Help monitor lunch and recess activities.
* Opportunity to learn and work with up and coming artist in the bay area.
* Could be a good unpaid internship opportunity
* Community hours for school purposes
* Reference Letter
* Participation and recognition in volunteer appreciation events
* Satisfactory volunteering experience